You are invited to attend the second session of the “Competitive Edge” series
This second session in this series will focus on one of the single largest changes in BC’s building regulatory environment: the move to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gases (GHGs) in new construction. The two most important pieces of policy in that regard will be explained and explored with regulatory experts and people working on the leading edge of practice.
Key points of discussion
- Overview of the BC Energy Step Code
- Fundamentals of the Vancouver Zero Emissions Building Plan
- The differences between the two
- Resources for builders
- Scott Williams, Senior Energy Codes Administrator, BC Building Standards and Safety Branch
- Sean Pander, Manager of Green Buildings, City of Vancouver
Please note this is a ticketed event:
Vancouver Regional Construction Association members will need to log into the VRCA website to obtain discounted pricing.
- Members: $29
- Non-members: $49
Register through the Vancouver Regional Construction Association event page.